When forming a business, you want a startup plan that sets up your business for success. We can help you understand the complex business laws that impact your business and help you take the steps necessary to avoid or handle a variety of legal matters, including employment issues, contract drafting and negotiation, and property law matters.
At Salam & Associates, PC, we are committed to helping businesses and business owners make their first steps the right ones by providing comprehensive business formation assistance and trusted advice throughout the life of a company.
With offices in Richardson, we serve throughout Texas and New Mexico. Our attorneys are also available to meet (by appointment only) in Las Cruces.
We Put the Control in Your Hands
Our firm is highly regarded by clients because we are committed to achieving timely results and will put your company's best interests first. Attorney and associate professor Pamela S. Evers has more than 25 years of business law experience and can guide you through the complex legal environment of business.
We can provide assistance to you and your business such as:
• Forming a business, including corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and more
• Drafting business-to-business contracts
• Drafting employment contracts, including noncompete and confidentiality agreements
• Drafting company formation agreements
• Reviewing and drafting lease agreements
• Protecting your intellectual property rights, including trademarks and copyrights
• Developing employment documentation, including employment contracts, employee handbooks, operational policies and training materials
• Purchasing, selling or expanding a business
Prepared to Represent You in Court
We know that even the best laid plans can end in a business dispute for businesses and business owners, which is why we offer our services to help you respond to a lawsuit if you've been sued or if you need to sue somebody who breached a contract or violated a business-related law.
Our trained lawyers are ready and able to represent you in commercial disputes and litigation in the state courts of Texas, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Seek Our Counsel Today
If you want to see your business grow and thrive like we do, we encourage you to reach out to our firm to learn more about our business transaction services. To schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation, call 972-437-1900 or send us an email. We serve businesses and business owners throughout the Dallas metropolitan area, as well as across Texas and New Mexico.